If you pre-order the “Star Wars Battlefront” deluxe edition from Wal-Mart, you get a mini fridge featuring Han Solo encased in carbonite. This is like the worst situation I’ve ever been put in. On one hand, this is awesome and on the other hand Wal-Mart is so fucking terrible.
Here’s the description from the website:
Han Solo Mini Fridge can hold a 6 pack of soda. Also has a warming function that keeps food from getting cold!
- This official Star Wars 4-liter mini fridges features Han Solo
- Includes cooling and warming function (to keep your food warm)
- Holds up to six 12 oz. cans of soda
- Comes with built-in carry handle, removable shelf, 110V US AC power cord and a 12V DC power cord (for car)
- Dimensions: 10″ L x 7.48 W x 12.20 H
Amiright? What do you do? I mean it’s $129.98, but considering it includes the game…$70 isn’t bad for a Han Solo mini fridge. But you still have to go to Wal-Mart. The best things in life always come at a price, I guess.
It’s hard out there for a Star Wars fan.
“Star Wars: Battlefront” comes out on Nov. 17. Here is the teaser.
Latest posts by Corey Jenkins (see all)
- Final Rogue One Trailer Looks Amazing - October 13, 2016
- “Luke Cage” Slated for September 30th Release on Netflix - August 9, 2016
- Poster Confirms “Injustice 2” Video Game – UPDATED - June 7, 2016