EA announced yesterday that the “Star Wars: Battlefront” Beta will be open from October 8 – October 12.
The Beta will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and on the PC and is designed to serve as a technical test, giving players a very small taste of that they can expect in the full release.
According to EA, the Beta will let players experience three game modes across three of the most iconic locations:
- “Walker Assault on Hoth: Fight in epic 40-player battles as a Rebel to destroy the Empire’s onslaught of AT-AT’s by calling in Y-wing bombers. Or, side with the Empire and protect your walkers while utilizing their mighty weaponry to crush the Rebel objective.”
- “Drop Zone on Sullust: Escape pods are crashing down and you and your team must fight to control them. With its frantic 8v8 matches, Drop Zone is sure to put your combat and strategy skills to the test.”
- “Survival Mission on Tatooine: Play alone or with a friend via co-op or split-screen as you battle to hold off waves of Imperial forces including AT-ST’s, TIE fighters, elite stormtroopers and more.”
“Walker Assault” sounds like a lot of fun. I personally hate “Survival Mode”, but I’m certainly willing to give it a shot. Either way, I know what I’m doing that weekend.
The full game hits stores on November 17th.
Latest posts by Corey Jenkins (see all)
- Final Rogue One Trailer Looks Amazing - October 13, 2016
- “Luke Cage” Slated for September 30th Release on Netflix - August 9, 2016
- Poster Confirms “Injustice 2” Video Game – UPDATED - June 7, 2016